Trikdis WP17 is a WiFi control device that can be accessed remotely with your smartphone. An excellent solution for motorized gates, garage doors, barriers, irrigation systems, lighting, cooling or heating, etc. The device connects to the local WiFi network and can control up to five different devices alone without expanders. Controlling can be done with the Protegus Mobile and Web app .
It allows you to set which user can control which (output) equipment, you can also specify a schedule (allowed or forbidden periods) or a counter (how many times the user control the system). The device can send an input and output activation message, which can be received by the client and / or the central monitoring station as required.
- Quick and easy installation
- 1 x 1A 30V DC or 0.5A 125V AC relay with customizable relay switching time
- 4 flexible contacts, which can be input and output
- Full control with the free Protegus Mobile and Web application
- Remote configuration option (first time you need to make basic settings locally via USB)
- Import and export to manage users' phone numbers and names
- Protegus Server requires neither Fixed IP nor Dynamic DNS
- 2 access levels to configure and control the module: Administrator, User
- RS485 port for remotely monitored sensors or other compatible device, e.g IO expanders