W485 is an WiFi module that can be used to extend Trikdis smart communicators with a wired internet communication channel.
W485 is compatible with G16, G16T (from firmware v1.32) GSM / IP communicators. By using the W485 with G16 or G16T Trikdis communicator, messages are sent to the central monitoring station via the wired internet network and as long as the internet connection works, the mobile data is not used. (The W485 connects to the wired internet network through a wireless router.) When communication is interrupted on the wired internet network, the communication switches automatically to the mobile data network.
W485 supports Trikdis SP231 control panel and the T16 radio communicator for event transmission.
All Trikdis smart devices offer parallel communications to the monitoring station and to the user who can access the available functions in the free Protegus Mobile and Web app.
- Wired internet communication via WiFi (wireless connection)
- The user gets notifications about the events of the alarm system in the free Protegus Mobile and Web application
- Free Protegus server, no Fixed IP or Dynamic DNS required
- transmits messages to the monitoring station on an IP basis in Contact ID code format
- In case of loss of the primary channel connection, switches automatically to the backup receiver
- In case of loss of the Internet connection, switches automatically to the main device's communication channel
- Quick and easy configuration in any browser