Trikdis G16 2G GSM smart communicator
- Brand: Trikdis
- Product Code: G16-2G
- Availability: In Stock
46,965Ft Ex Tax: 39,138Ft
The video shows the installation and setup of the G16 with a Paradox Spectra control panel
The video shows how to install and configure the G16 with a DSC PowerSeries PC1864 control panel
The video shows the installation and setup of the G16 with a Honeywell Vista 20 (48) control panel
The video shows the installation and setup of the G16 with a UTC Interlogix (Caddx) NX control panel
The video shows the installation and setup of the G16 with a Crow Runner 4/8 control panel
Trikdis G16 2G GSM smart communicator directly connects to supported DSC, Paradox, UTC Interlogix (CADDX), Innerrange, Texecom, Honeywell, Crow and Pyronix alarm control panels.
Communicator also works with Protegus Android / Iphone and web app. With Protegus users can control their alarm system and appliances remotely and get notifications about security system events. Protegus app is compatible with all security alarm panels from various manufacturers that are supported by the G16 GSM communicator. Communicator can transmit event notifications to the Central Monitoring Station and work with Protegus simultaneously.
Communicator transmits full event information to the Central Monitoring Station.
The Trikdis G16* and G16T communicators are excellent replacement for the Paradox PCS250(G), PCS265LEU and DSC TL405LE GSM modules.
What does Trikdis offer?
- Reliable operation
- Free Android, Iphone and web application
- * Connects directly to the control panel - this is a unique feature that nobody else is capable of
- Remote control (arming / disarming)
Data Bus or serial port connectable and Direct Controllable Security Control panels
Direct controllable models are marked red.
Magellan MG5000, MG5050,
DIGIPLEX EVO48, NE96, EVO96, EVO192*, EVOHD* (*Fw. 7.50+ not supported)
ESPRIT E55, 728ULT, 738ULT
Premier Elite 12, 24, 48, 64, 88, 168
You don't see your model listed above?
For not supported and other manufacturers control panels, use the G16T communicator with telephone line (TIP RING) connection.
- Cellular or IP-based communicator compatible with the popular security control panels from major manufacturers
- Uniquely this communicator is wired to the control panels data bus or serial port instead of , it is not a TIP RING, which results faster communication
- When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
- No fixed IP nor dynamic DNS is required, the messages are transmitted by the Protegus server securely
- Users are notified about events and can control the system via the free Protegus Android / Iphone and web app
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm.
- 3 double I/O terminals that can be set either as input (IN) or controllable output (OUT) terminals.
- Outputs controlled by the Protegus app.
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with iO expanders via RS485 port (this feature is available only on the 4G modem version from October 2021)
- Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Two access levels for configuring the device for CMS administrator and for the installer.
- Quick and easy configuration and firmware updates via USB or remotely after initial setup with Trikdis programming software.
Central monitoring station:
- Sends events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to universal SIA DC-09 and SUR-GUARD TL150 receivers
- The module transmits the messages of the control panel to the monitoring station in Contact ID code format
- Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 30 seconds (or by user-defined period).
- Backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at the same time.
Wiring to control panel
What does Data Bus or Serial port connection mean?
The communicator understands the inner language of the control panel (one-way communicaton). Like keypads or other peripherals, the communicator also sees the events sent by the control panel and transmits them according to the settings.
Direct Control offers even more. The communicator not only receives the notifications from the control panel, but also some of the functions on the keypad is available (two-way communication).
- Arming / disarming the system or a partitions using the user keypad code
- Sensing the status of zones
- Zone bypass
- Automatic partition and zone mapping
To Protegus cloud, to iOS/Android Protegus mobile apps
To 8 mobile phones via SMS messages
Calls 8 mobile phones
WiFi, LAN, SigFox (with optional W485 / E485 / SF485 module)
SMS or voice call
iO Expansion Module
iO-MOD - iO-WL radio transceiver expansion modules
W485 WiFi module
E485 Ethernet module
SF485 SigFox module