The video below shows you how to install and configure FLEXi SP3 and how to set up a Protegus connection
Designed to combine the best features of TRIKDIS security control panels, communicators and controllers.
The wide range of applications allows you to use this control panel for both intrusion alarm and automation installations. Thanks to the integrated Wifi + Ethernet or 2G or 4G communicator and smart device features, it provides full remote control of the alarm system and equipment around the house, such as garage door, garden gate, heating, cooling, irrigation system, lighting, ventilation, etc.
The alarm system communicators works parallel with the monitoring station via IP or SMS and the system owner via the free Protegus Mobile / Web App , available on Android and IOS devices or on any browser.
The connection speed and security is raised significantly with the integrated WiFi and optional 2G, 4G or Ethernet connection, which makes this product a state of the art system. Dual path - dual transmission channel via wired or wireless internet and some other channel shall become future standard. If WiFi or Ethernet connection stops for any reason, the device automatically switches to the alternate channel, e.g. the cellular network channel.
All FLEXi SP3 Can be used as a hybrid system with wireless sensors and devices with RF-SH radio receiver expansion module
All 10 contacts are dual purpose, which means it can be set as input or output (as open collector). The number of zones can be 20 by using ATZ and can be expanded to 32 zones using IO8 expander. The maximum number of areas is 8. The maximum number of outputs are 16 and 8 for the 1 wire sensors.
The implementation of the zones shall be considered as one of the rules of the Member State concerned. The implementation of the IP and mobile communication channels is based on the provision of programming and management of devices.
The time required to replace an older control panel can be significantly reduced as FLEXi SP3 allows you to choose the loop resistance of the zones. After installation, the device can be remotely programmed and controlled.
- Modern, low-power security control panel and smart home control device
- Thanks to the high security rating it is suitable in houses, apartments, offices, shops, ATMs or
even recommended at a bank branch
- IP and SMS event transmission via wired internet and optionally mobile network
- The owner of the system will be notified by SMS or phone call or in the is free Protegus Mobile / Web application
- Due to the Protegus cloud service server, neither Fixed IP nor Dynamic DNS is required
- The module forwards messages to the monitoring station in Contact ID code format via SMS and / or IP channel
- Compatible with universal SIA DC-09 and SUR-GUARD TL150 receivers
- In case of loss of primary (WiFi) connection chanel, automatically
switches to the backup channel, which can be 2G, 4G or Ethernet
- 3 access levels to configure and control the module: Administrator, Installer and Users
- Number of Operator Codes - 1 Master , up to 39 users, 1 Administrator, 1 Installer and 1 Remote Management Code
- Quick and easy configuration in the the free Trikdis configuration software via USB or remotely after the first setup
- 10 flexible contacts that can be used as input or output
- by using ATZ the 10 contacts can be used as 20 zones
- up to 16 outputs for remote control
- 8 partitions, and up to 32 zones with IO8 expansion module
- Works with Trikdis, Paradox and Crow keypads (find the supported models in specifications)
- Works with Crow wireless sensors and other equipment with the RF-SH radio receiver with expansion module
- 4 system states : Armed, Stay, Sleep, Off
- 10 zone types: 24 hours, Kkeyswitch, Instant, Instant STAY, Fire, Delay, Interior,
Interior STAY, Silent, Silent STAY
- RS485 port for remotely monitored sensors or other compatible devices
- One wired sensor contact for up to 8 temperature sensors
FLEXi SP3 is available in 5 modem combinations:
- WiFi (SP3_10)
- Wifi + Ethernet RJ45 (SP3_3E)
- Wifi + 2G (SP3_12E)
- Wifi + 4G (SP3_24E)
- Ethernet + 4G (SP3_44E)
FLEXi SP3 comes with the required antennas (1 or 2 pieces of ME301M magnetic antenna with 2.5m cable ), 20 pieces of 2.2kΩ resistors, wire for connecting battery and 4 x spacers for mounting
A FLEXi SP3 set is available in 4 versions:
- Wifi + 2G (SP3_12 KIT) + K01 metal box (285 x 280 x 80 mm) + 40 VA power supply + 0.5A fuse
- Wifi + 2G (SP3_12 KIT-M) + K02 metal box (200 x 210 x 80 mm) + Mean Well power supply + 3.15A fuse
- Wifi + 4G (SP3_24 KIT) K01 metal box (285 x 280 x 80 mm ) + 40 VA power supply + 0.5A fuse
- Wifi + 4G (SP3_24 KIT-M) K02 metal box (200 x 210 x 80 mm) + Mean Well power supply + 3.15A fuse
In the box of the FLEXi SP3 set you will find the control panel installed in a metal box with tamper protection, the necessary antennas (1 or 2 pieces ME301M magnetic antenna with 2.5m wire ), a fused power supply, 20 2.2kΩ resistors and a battery connection cable
Wifi + Ethernet RJ45 (SP3_3E)
Wifi + 2G (SP3_12E)
Wifi + 4G (SP3_14E)
Ethernet + 4G (SP3_24E)
To Protegus cloud, to iOS/Android Protegus mobile apps
To 8 mobile phones via SMS messages
Calls 8 mobile phones. If a user answers the call, announces what happened using voice.
WiFi, LAN (with optional E485 module)
SMS or voice call
VHF / UHF radio signaling (with optional T16 communicator)
iO Expansion Module
iO-MOD - iO-WL radio transceiver expansion modules
RF-SH radio receiver - for CROW wireless devices
E485 Ethernet module
TM17 iButton key reader
CZ-Dallas iButton key reader
T16 VHF or UHF Radio Transmitter
Paradox K32 +, K32LED, K32 + LED, K35, K10H (V), K636
Crow CR16, CR-LCD