Trikdis E16T Ethernet smart communicator
- Brand: Trikdis
- Product Code: E16T
- Availability: In Stock
32,347Ft Ex Tax: 26,956Ft
E16T with DSC PowerSeries Neo. Ethernet communicator setup with Protegus app.
Trikdis E16T Ethernet smart communicator can connect to any alarm panels telephone line (TIP RING) terminal for event transmission via wired Internet.
Communicator also works with Protegus Android / Iphone and web app. With Protegus users can control their alarm system and appliances remotely and get notifications about security system events. Communicator can transmit event notifications to the Central Monitoring Station and work with Protegus simultaneously.
Communicator transmits full event information to the Central Monitoring Station.
The Trikdis E16 * and E16T communicators are excellent replacement for the Paradox IP150+ IP module and DSC ENVISA LINK4 Ethernet communicator.
What does Trikdis offer?
- Reliable operation
- Free Android, Iphone and web application
- * Connects directly to the control panel - this is a unique feature that nobody else is capable of
- Remote control (arming / disarming)
- Ethernet, IP-based communicator
- Connects to control panel to telephone line (TIP-RING) terminals.
- When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
- No fixed IP nor dynamic DNS is required, the messages are transmitted by the Protegus server securely
- Users are notified about events and can control the system via the free Protegus Android / Iphone and web app
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm using key switch zones.
- 3 double I/O terminals that can be set either as input (IN) or controllable output (OUT) terminals.
- Outputs controlled by the Protegus app.
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with iO expanders via RS485 port
- Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Two access levels for configuring the device for CMS administrator and for the installer.
- Quick and easy configuration and firmware updates via USB or remotely after initial setup with Trikdis programming software.
Central monitoring station:
- Sends events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to universal SIA DC-09 and SUR-GUARD TL150 receivers
- The module transmits the messages of the control panel to the monitoring station in Contact ID code format
- Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 30 seconds (or by user-defined period).
- Backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at the same time.
To Protegus cloud, to iOS/Android Protegus mobile apps
WiFi, LAN (with optional E485 module)
SMS or voice call
VHF / UHF radio signaling (with optional T16 communicator)
iO Expansion Module
iO-MOD - iO-WL radio transceiver expansion modules