E16T with DSC PowerSeries Neo. Ethernet communicator setup with Protegus app.
LAN / IP communication
IEEE802.3, 10 Base-T, port RJ45
TCP / IP, UDP / IP
Connection with control panel
Contact ID code
TRK, DC-09_2007, DC-09_2012, TL150
IP communication with monitoring station
Event log / number of stored events
Yes, 100 events
Sending periodic test reports
NO, NC, EOL
Number of outputs
OC type, 30V, 500 mA
Mobile application, browser
How to program
-10 ºC to +50 ºC, relative humidity max. 80% at + 20 °C
Power consumption (maximum)
Terminal block design
65 x 79 x 25 mm
“Ethernet” communicator E16T can connect to any alarm panels telephone line (TIP RING) terminal for event transmission via wired Internet.
Communicator also works with Protegus Android / Iphone and web app. With Protegus users can control their alarm system and appliances remotely and get notifications about security system events. Communicator can transmit event notifications to the Central Monitoring Station and work with Protegus simultaneously.
Communicator transmits full event information to the Central Monitoring Station.
- Ethernet, IP-based communicator compatible with any security control panel with telephone line (TIP-RING) terminals.
- Sends events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to universal SIA DC-09 and SUR-GUARD TL150 receivers.
- The module transmits the messages of the control panel to the monitoring station in Contact ID code format.
- Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 30 seconds (or by user-defined period).
- Backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at the same time.
- When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
- No fixed IP nor dynamic DNS is required, the messages are transmitted by the Protegus server securely.
Works with Protegus app:
- Users are notified about events and can control the system via the free Protegus Android / Iphone and web app.
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm for up to 3 areas using the outputs on E16T as key switch.
Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Remote temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expander modules).
- Users can be notified about events with Protegus app.
Controllable outputs and inputs:
- 2 double I/O terminals that can be set either as input (IN) or controllable output (OUT) terminals.
- 1 additional output (OUT) terminal.
- Outputs controlled by the Protegus app.
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with wired and wireless iO expanders via RS485 port
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Two access levels for configuring the device for CMS administrator and for the installer.
- Quick and easy configuration and firmware updates via USB or remotely after initial setup with Trikdis programming software.