Trikdis FLEXi SP3 Ethernet + 4G smart control panel KIT K02
- Brand: Trikdis
- Product Code: SP3-ETH-4G-KIT-M
- Availability: In Stock
140,932Ft Ex Tax: 117,443Ft
Designed to combine the best features of TRIKDIS security control panels, communicators and controllers.
The wide range of applications allows you to use this control panel for both intrusion alarm and automation installations. Thanks to the integrated Wifi + Ethernet or 2G or 4G communicator and smart device features, it provides full remote control of the alarm system and equipment around the house, such as garage door, garden gate, heating, cooling, irrigation system, lighting, ventilation, etc.
The alarm system communicators works parallel with the monitoring station via IP or SMS and the system owner via the free Protegus Mobile and Web app , available on Android and IOS devices or on any browser.
The connection speed and security is raised significantly with the integrated WiFi and optional 2G, 4G or Ethernet connection, which makes this product a state of the art system. Dual path - dual transmission channel via wired or wireless internet and some other channel shall become future standard. If WiFi or Ethernet connection stops for any reason, the device automatically switches to the alternate channel, e.g. the cellular network channel.
How can you use a wireless device with FLEXi SP3 smart alarm control panel?
By connecting an RF-SH wireless expander interface you can use the "classic" wired alarm system as a hybrid or wireless. Comes handy when you have no option to lay wires and need wireless sensors or other equipment.
All 10 contacts are dual purpose, which means it can be set as input or output (as open collector). The number of zones can be 20 by using ATZ and can be expanded to 32 zones using IO8 expander. The maximum number of areas is 8. The maximum number of outputs are 16 and 8 for the 1 wire sensors.
The implementation of the zones shall be considered as one of the rules of the Member State concerned. The implementation of the IP and mobile communication channels is based on the provision of programming and management of devices.
The time required to replace an older control panel can be significantly reduced as FLEXi SP3 allows you to choose the loop resistance of the zones. After installation, the device can be remotely programmed and controlled.
- Modern, low-power security control panel and smart home control device
- Thanks to the high security rating it is suitable in houses, apartments, offices, shops, ATMs or
even recommended at a bank branch
- IP and SMS event transmission via wired internet and optionally mobile network
- The owner of the system will be notified by SMS or phone call or in the is free Protegus Mobile and Web application
- Due to the Protegus cloud service server, neither Fixed IP nor Dynamic DNS is required
- The module forwards messages to the monitoring station in Contact ID code format via SMS and / or IP channel
- Compatible with universal SIA DC-09 and SUR-GUARD TL150 receivers
- In case of loss of primary (WiFi) connection chanel, automatically
switches to the backup channel, which can be 2G, 4G or Ethernet
- 3 access levels to configure and control the module: Administrator, Installer and Users
- Number of Operator Codes - 1 Master , up to 39 users, 1 Administrator, 1 Installer and 1 Remote Management Code
- Quick and easy configuration in the the free Trikdis configuration software via USB or remotely after the first setup
- 10 flexible contacts that can be used as input or output
- by using ATZ the 10 contacts can be used as 20 zones
- up to 16 outputs for remote control
- 8 partitions, and up to 32 zones with IO8 expansion module
- Works with Trikdis, Paradox and Crow keypads (find the supported models in specifications)
- Works with Crow wireless sensors and other equipment with the RF-SH radio receiver with expansion module
- 4 system states : Armed, Stay, Sleep, Off
- 10 zone types: 24 hours, Kkeyswitch, Instant, Instant STAY, Fire, Delay, Interior,
Interior STAY, Silent, Silent STAY
- RS485 port for remotely monitored sensors or other compatible devices
- One wired sensor contact for up to 8 temperature sensors
The FLEXi SP3 is available in 5 modem combinations
- WiFi and Ethernet provide lightning-fast and stable access to your smartphone alarm system without the cost of a data connection
- When the wired internet goes offline or there is a power outage and the router turns off, the device automatically switches to mobile network
- This dual-path redundant connection provides the highest level, state of the art protection available.
- Fast WiFi, Ethernet and 4G LTE network for convenient remote programming or firmware upgrades
What's inside the box
- FLEXi SP3 comes with the required antennas (1 or 2 pieces of ME301M magnetic antenna with 2.5m cable)
- 20 pieces of 2.2kΩ resistors
- wire for connecting battery
- 4 x spacers for mounting
FLEXi SP3 Szett
Az SP3 szettek a gyorsabb és egyszerűbb telepítés céljából lettek összeállítva.A szett a központ normál tartozékain felül tartalmaz egy szabotázsvédelemmel ellátott fém dobozt, amibe a riasztóközpontot már előre rögzítik a négy darab bolhával. A tápellátásról a MEANWELL apv-35-24 kapcsolóüzemű táp gondoskodik, amihez rendelkezésre áll egy a 230V hálózat bekötési pontja és egy 3,15A biztosíték. Minden szett előre össze van állítva, hogy ezzel is időt takarítson meg.
Szettben jelenleg az alábbi típusok érhetőek el:
A FLEXi SP3 szett 2 féle doboz méretben érhető el
K01 fém doboz (285 x 280 x 80 mm)
K02 fém doboz (200 x 210 x 80 mm)
- TrikdisConfig programming software (windows)
- FLEXi SP3 Installation and programming manual (en) (5.85MB)
- FLEXi SP3 A4 Bruchure (hun) (5.63MB)
- Hungarian user manual for CROW keypads (806.56KB)
- Hungarian user manual for PARADOX and TRIKDIS keypads (806.92KB)
- FLEXi SP3 Installation and programming manual (hu) (5.2MB)